I finally got up around 12:45 today and took a shower. Now I’m drinking coffee and eating some little biscuit cookies that are in the room. Pretty tasty. The boys got up and found where to meet for the Skip The Line Tour today. They saw the Book of Kells Experience so far. It’s an ancient illustrated Biblical text. Now they are off on the last part of the tour which is the Guinness warehouse. I hate missing all that, but I really don’t want to miss anymore so I have to stay in today and rest, rest, rest. 
Beau got a Guinness with his picture on top! The picture to the right is the vats full of beer.
One memory I do want to takeaway from this trip is how kind my grandson is to others. A couple of times he gave his food to homeless people, and he helped a man across a busy intersection by pushing his wheelchair.


No comments:
Post a Comment