Back to the motel to get ready for Travel Day. We packed and packed and packed some more. I think we can make it without checking a bag! We went back out once more for dinner. The boys love sushi so much I said go for it and they didn't argue. I got a buckwheat chicken noodle soup that was very good. I have loved eating out so much, but I am ready to be home and do some cooking!
Wednesday, August 12, 2026
Day 12, August 9, 2026
Today was mostly a M day. We went to see her again, and this time Gerda came with us to the playgrounds and we ate at a German food restaurant that is one of their favorites. It was really German, all right - I think we were there around 2 hours. I got some amazing fried potatoes, and Jack got some kase (cheese) with onions, Beau got schnitzel and Maddie got weinies and mashed potatoes. Gerda had an electric bicycle with a kiddie car on the front, and she let Jack drive it up and down a street. Made his day. Walking back, we saw a neat old car - Phil says made of plastic - that Beau said you never see any more. They used them to squeak through the Berlin Wall back in the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment