Friday, April 04, 2025

Day 5 - April 3, 2025

 I do not deserve the wonders and amazing sites that I’m getting to see. I don’t deserve the new types of food, like taro and breadfruit and Dole Whip that I’m getting to eat and the people who are waiting on me to make sure I can eat it. I don’t deserve the ability to get some things that I want and to buy gifts for people I love in a place that is so different from where I live.

So I praise the God of Heaven Who is giving me the opportunity to do these things, and hope that I am living His light to people I meet in this place. Today we only went shopping, made beautiful leis from orchids, had an excellent Hawaiian meal of shrimp, taro, breadfruit, and purple sweet potatoes, and watched the surf beat and raise high above the lava beach of this resort. I am beyond happy. 





No comments: