Breakfast: Oatmeal for Gary
Lunch: Shake for me, salad and hummus for Gary
Dinner: Brown rice wrap with ham, tomatoes, refried beans and rice
Last day and I'm afraid I've messed myself up. I wasn't hungry this morning so after making coffee, I scurried to make a crockpot of soup for supper before we went to Gary's doctor appointment. So I didn't eat any breakfast. I shopped at Kroger and drank a container of almond milk while there. Then for lunch I fixed a blueberry avocado spinach shake. Don't know if it was skipping breakfast or having spinach in my Shake two days in a row, but I had a huge bellyache.
Gary went walking and then worked in his office, so ate his jar salad late. I at a couple of zucchini chips with hummus. For supper, I tried some of the soup before my class and it was pretty bad. So I hurried up and made something else. Pretty awful set of menus for the last day of Cycle 1.
Tomorrow, Cycle 2. We'll add in eggs for one meal a day for four days and then go back to the regular Cycle one meals for three days and see if we have any reaction to eggs.
Lunch: Shake for me, salad and hummus for Gary
Dinner: Brown rice wrap with ham, tomatoes, refried beans and rice
Last day and I'm afraid I've messed myself up. I wasn't hungry this morning so after making coffee, I scurried to make a crockpot of soup for supper before we went to Gary's doctor appointment. So I didn't eat any breakfast. I shopped at Kroger and drank a container of almond milk while there. Then for lunch I fixed a blueberry avocado spinach shake. Don't know if it was skipping breakfast or having spinach in my Shake two days in a row, but I had a huge bellyache.
Gary went walking and then worked in his office, so ate his jar salad late. I at a couple of zucchini chips with hummus. For supper, I tried some of the soup before my class and it was pretty bad. So I hurried up and made something else. Pretty awful set of menus for the last day of Cycle 1.
Tomorrow, Cycle 2. We'll add in eggs for one meal a day for four days and then go back to the regular Cycle one meals for three days and see if we have any reaction to eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment