3 qt pot
2-3 lb beef (sliced thin is good)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ancho chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp oregano
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp chili powder or cayenne
1 c broth
1/2 Tb Liquid Smoke
PRESSURE at 60 minutes, 65 if frozen. Natural release (about 30 min)
adapted for my pot from http://strivetothrivenutrition.com
I served this with colcannon (which I was going to do in the IP, but I got in a hurry.)
2-3 lb beef (sliced thin is good)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ancho chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp oregano
2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp chili powder or cayenne
1 c broth
1/2 Tb Liquid Smoke
PRESSURE at 60 minutes, 65 if frozen. Natural release (about 30 min)
adapted for my pot from http://strivetothrivenutrition.com
I served this with colcannon (which I was going to do in the IP, but I got in a hurry.)
No comments:
Post a Comment