Thoroughly cream:
1 c. shortening
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
Add and beat well:
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
Sift, (I don't) then add to creamed mixture:
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
Add:
2 c. quick oatmeal
1 c. coconut
1 c. gumdrops, cut in pieces
Roll into small balls, put on greased sheet (I use silicon liners nowadays) and press flat. Bake 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Makes about 6 doz.
1 c. shortening
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
Add and beat well:
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
Sift, (I don't) then add to creamed mixture:
2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
Add:
2 c. quick oatmeal
1 c. coconut
1 c. gumdrops, cut in pieces
Roll into small balls, put on greased sheet (I use silicon liners nowadays) and press flat. Bake 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Makes about 6 doz.

No comments:
Post a Comment