Friday, July 04, 2014

Our Virgin Adventure - Day 3

Breakfast: Shake
Lunch: Rice wrap
Supper: Shiloh's with Gibsons

Today we started out with a pretty awful smoothie. Without the protein powder, I tried to put together something else - I threw in pecans, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, blueberries, peach, strawberries for Gary, an orange, almond milk, a little stevia, and some spinach. Yeah, it tasted about as bad as it sounds. But it made a lot and it was filling. I didn't do metamucil, and I wondered how the blueberries would do. So far, so good. I went outside to cut weeds some more - beautiful morning and cool for the 4th of July.

Lunch was a brown rice wrap like the one from yesterday for Gary. I had just avocado, meat and olives and a peach. Gary had an orange.

We had dinner at Shiloh's with the Gibsons. Gary had beef tips and a sweet potato with no butter and a salad with Italian dressing. I had a plain hamburger and a sweet potato. The hamburger wasn't quite done so I brought it home and cooked it with onions and zucchini.  I sure hope our shake mix stuff comes in the mail tomorrow.

No comments: