This was really good. I rolled it up in Romaine for Gary and ate mine with zucchini chips.
Recipe is from the Go Naked e-cookbook, by Dr. Josh Axe and Cynthia Pasquella.
Salad:
3 C garbanzo beans, cooked (or two 15 oz cans, rinsed and drained)
1/4 C celery (I didn't use this)
1/3 C walnuts
1/2 C dried cranberries
Salt and pepper to taste
Dressing:
5 T tahini
2 T maple syrup
3 T lemon juice (I didn't use that much)
2 T water (I didn't use any)
Mash beans and add everything else, mixing well. Salt and pepper to taste.
In the picture, the romaine lettuce is wrapped around the salad, and there is a little dollop of the salad in the middle of the plate.
Recipe is from the Go Naked e-cookbook, by Dr. Josh Axe and Cynthia Pasquella.
Salad:
3 C garbanzo beans, cooked (or two 15 oz cans, rinsed and drained)
1/4 C celery (I didn't use this)
1/3 C walnuts
1/2 C dried cranberries
Salt and pepper to taste
Dressing:
5 T tahini
2 T maple syrup
3 T lemon juice (I didn't use that much)
2 T water (I didn't use any)
Mash beans and add everything else, mixing well. Salt and pepper to taste.
In the picture, the romaine lettuce is wrapped around the salad, and there is a little dollop of the salad in the middle of the plate.

No comments:
Post a Comment