Adapted From Lynn's Kitchen

15 oz can black beans - rinsed, drained
3 eggs
1/3 cup melted butter (or use ghee)
1/4 cup cocoa
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup each xylitol and coconut sugar (can use all granulated sugar)
2 Tb sugar
Nuts, Chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
Oven 350 ( I used toaster oven and 8" skillet)
In blender mix everything but nuts and chips until smooth.
Grease skillet, pour in batter. Sprinkle chips and nuts on top.
Bake 40 to 45 min. (Mine needed
a little more)
Next time I think I'll add a little almond flour. Gary liked these.
Made these today (6/6/16) and put them in two small brownie pans. Only took 30 minutes to bake. I used garbanzo beans, as Gary likes them better.
Chick Pea Brownies
Here's a new kind Gary likes even better (adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie blog)
In blender if you can
1 egg
1 can rinsed garbanzo beans
1/4 c oil
1 T sugar
1/3 c honey or maple syrup (I used monk fruit and 1 T maple syrup)
1/4 c GF flour
1/4 c oats
1/3 c pecan meal
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
also can add 1/8 tsp instant espresso but I didn't have that
also can add chocolate chips, but didn't have them
1. Oven 350
2. Mix everything in blender, stir in nut pieces or chocolate chips
3. In greased 8x8 pan, add batter and bake 18 minutes (I baked a little longer)
4. Let sit at least 10 minutes

15 oz can black beans - rinsed, drained
3 eggs
1/3 cup melted butter (or use ghee)
1/4 cup cocoa
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup each xylitol and coconut sugar (can use all granulated sugar)
2 Tb sugar
Nuts, Chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
Oven 350 ( I used toaster oven and 8" skillet)
In blender mix everything but nuts and chips until smooth.
Grease skillet, pour in batter. Sprinkle chips and nuts on top.
Bake 40 to 45 min. (Mine needed
a little more)
Next time I think I'll add a little almond flour. Gary liked these.
Made these today (6/6/16) and put them in two small brownie pans. Only took 30 minutes to bake. I used garbanzo beans, as Gary likes them better.
Chick Pea Brownies
![]() |
| Before Baking |
In blender if you can
1 egg
1 can rinsed garbanzo beans
1/4 c oil
1 T sugar
1/3 c honey or maple syrup (I used monk fruit and 1 T maple syrup)
1/4 c GF flour
1/4 c oats
1/3 c pecan meal
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
also can add 1/8 tsp instant espresso but I didn't have that
also can add chocolate chips, but didn't have them
1. Oven 350
2. Mix everything in blender, stir in nut pieces or chocolate chips
3. In greased 8x8 pan, add batter and bake 18 minutes (I baked a little longer)
4. Let sit at least 10 minutes


No comments:
Post a Comment