From my niece, Alicia Mountain Gomez. Never found a sugar cookie recipe I liked until I ate some of her cookies at Sandy's house. Now I need never make any other recipe.
Beat together:
1 cup butter (room temp)
1/2 cup sugar
Add:
2 large egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla
Add:
2 1/2 cups flour
Divide and roll dough to 1/4" thickness. Cut out cookies and add sprinkles. Bake 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
Icing if you need it:
3 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 C water (this may be a little much, add slowly)
Beat together:
1 cup butter (room temp)1/2 cup sugar
Add:
2 large egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla
Add:
2 1/2 cups flour
Divide and roll dough to 1/4" thickness. Cut out cookies and add sprinkles. Bake 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
Icing if you need it:
3 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 C water (this may be a little much, add slowly)
No comments:
Post a Comment